Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Chillin in the Texas Woods

So here I am, braving the one thing I spent years trying to get away from
*pause for dramatic music*
Conroe, TX.

Ok, ok, so currently I'm sitting in New Caney, TX, a 10-15 min drive... but whatever. My friend John's keeping me sane and entertained, so that's fun. I've seen family, I've gotten presents (new phone, totally cool), and I've spent way more time than I want to in the Texas woods. Soon it will be time to return to my apartment in St. Louis, and the realities of my 6th semester at WashU.

With a nod to Motion City Soundtrack, the future freaks me out.

Till next time.

2 comments:

starrypurplehaze said...

I do declare this blog...dead. :(

buy prescription medicine online said...

This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.