Monday, December 17, 2007

.Must. .Survive. .Finals. .Week.

OMG I WANNA GO HOME!!!

So I'm back in Texas from Dec 21 to Jan 13. Woot.
Gonna hang out with John. Rawkus. New Year's is gonna be awwwwesome.

Just need to put the finishing touches on a paper and then study for an exam for the next few days....
*whimper* I'm so done....


On a happy note, however, I got the best compliment from a friend of mine today. He told me ->
"you're sweet, you're kind, you're patient, you're generous. you have a very fun disposition. you know yourself well. you're somewhat introspective, but you like to have fun. you're nothing short of an interesting person."

*yay-face*

^_^ And now I wanna go to bed. Nights!

2 comments:

φιλοξενία ιστοσελίδων said...

Finals week always sounds dreadful. I think that the best and most vital advices are study with friends, eat well and finally relax your self. Our brain needs energy and relaxation, so that it can absorb what we study.

best online pharmacy in USA said...

Thank you for providing such valuable information and thanks for sharing this Business Promotion technique.